Upholstery Services Process
- The existing interior is taken down (this includes: seats, plastics moldings around the windows, side panels, carpet, and head liner)
- Then any remaining old material left from panels and seats are removed
- Head liner, seats, carpet, are recovered with new materials
- Plastic moldings are painted or cover with ultra leather (colors and materials are based on the client's preferences)
AIRCRAFT PAINTING & UPHOLSTERY SERVICES
We are dedicated to ensuring that we take care of all of our clients, and that their needs are met and exceeded. We offer high-quality work and personal client service.
The Process of Aircraft Painting
Once the aircraft arrives to our facility, control surfaces, flaps, and wing tips are removed, windows and fiberglass are covered, and then biodegradable stripper is applied.
After stripping, aircraft is high pressure washed, then PreKote is used as a replacement for both the Etching & Alodining process. The first washing process cleans the pores of the aluminum to remove all residues of corrosion and impurities.
The second process protects the aluminum while also promoting adhesion of the paint to the aluminum.
- Plane is primed with epoxy primer
- Bodywork is performed
- Balance of body work is done
- Base coat is applied
- Design is laid out
- Aircraft is detailed
- Controls are checked for balance and installed by an IA
- Landing gear is swung
- Battery is charged
- Plane then gets a secondary safety inspection
- Aircraft is presented to owner
- Owner is given the opportunity to review aircraft before taking off
Copyright © MASTER AIRCRAFT SERVICES, INC.. All rights reserved.